Staying a little late to say I might’ve done something right.
I’m interviewing at the University of Maryland in early May. I can’t even explain how excited I am, plus that means I’ll be in D.C. It’s true, the salary is crap and I probably won’t be financially able to accept it on their terms, but interviews are good for you. They keep you sharp.
Very excited about that. Things between Sagar and I are at a point that I can say with confidence we’re happy and I think will be happy. We’re in an actual, honest-to-God relationship and that feels safe and right and I’m happy.
I’m happy with him.
I enjoy being on his mind all the time and I suspect he enjoys that he’s on mine. It’s technically a long distance relationship, though it doesn’t feel that way. It’s sort of strange…we both have separate lives, but at the same time still operate as if the other is the most important part of life.
It’s odd. And sweet.
I think it’s officially time I start blogging about someone who loves me the way I love them.
No comments:
Post a Comment