Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I Hate Hillary (Supporters)

Though in all honesty, if it was Obama who was on the chopping block at this year's DNC, I'd probably be just as insane and hated as the Hillary supporters are now.
I love Obama. I love his personality, I love his intellect, I even love the way he talks. He's a fantastic candidate, and the only thing that gets me is that so is Hillary. Only Hillary is not running for president--Obama is.
What truly annoys me is how near sighted Hillary supports who have threatened to vote for McCain really are.
At worst, very worst, Hillary voters have a choice between good and bad (good being Obama).
It's like that scene in Jumpin' Jack Flash, when Terri threatens to blow her own face off if the kidnappers come near her. The ends aren't justified by the means, yo.
But whatever. I will sit in my little world cursing Hillary voters until the election, and if Barack Obama loses by any margin due to their obliviousness, I will go around slashing tires of anyone with a Hillary bumper sticker.

No comments: