Green Mint tea for Two

I like to think of my blog as a conversation with a friend. A friend who has put up with ALL of my stupidness, selfishness, and idiosyncracies and still loves me. Someone I can be honest with, and not expect to be judged...though a quick slap on the face with a pair of white gloves is called for often.

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Random Pics

http://s79.photobucket.com/albums/j123/pppmntgrl/?action=view&current=ac20e2e8.pbw
Posted by Green Tea 2 at 12:57 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2014 (40)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  February (23)
    • ►  January (11)
  • ►  2013 (72)
    • ►  December (19)
    • ►  November (9)
    • ►  October (10)
    • ►  September (15)
    • ►  August (19)
  • ►  2012 (2)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  June (1)
  • ►  2011 (19)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2010 (71)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (7)
    • ►  August (8)
    • ►  July (9)
    • ►  June (6)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (21)
    • ►  March (7)
  • ▼  2008 (22)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (9)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ▼  April (6)
      • Random Pics
      • The winner is....
      • My Responsibility
      • A Vote of Confidence
      • Recents Obsessions
      • First of Many Posts

About Me

My photo
Green Tea 2
I'm a Muslim. I'm a mom. I work. That should tell you how I spend, oh, 98% of my time. The other 2% however..what an interesting 2% that is.
View my complete profile
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.