Right off the bat, it is important to recognize a few things with regard to this blog:
1. This is not my first blog. I've got oh, 300 or so blogs dying of neglect on MySpace, but MySpace sucks, so there you have it.
2. I have recently been re-inspired to write because of outofcharacter's blogspot. She is awesome, and we speak the same language: ridiculous analogy-of-nothing-even-remotely-possible-ese.
3. I got the official OK to blog by my husband, who basically said that as long as it wasn't on MySpace (see rule #1), he would stop bemoaning my incessant need to "express myself".
4. There are categories we all put ourselves into, most of which inevitably become the reason for or subject of blogs. I have mine, you have yours.
5. I should be writing for print publication, but I have this annoying tendancy to write the way I speak. A No-no in the publication business.
Ok. I feel better now. On with the bloggin'!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment