I don't know what made me remember the dozens of times I've seen him or heard him. My only really clear memory is that he taught me how to fly a kite. What sort of tribute is that to a man his stature, importance? Am I failing myself again?
I don't need the partner I think I do..in fact I am more than capable of doing this on my own and that is why I am drawn to you.
Big, hearty, soft, understanding, strong. I know few of his weaknesses and this is because no one communicated them to me. He liked me...really liked me, while Raj's mother was eternally suspicious of me. He thought I was good for people. He joked with me.
In some way, I will miss his huge laugh, his ever-present presence, his grin behind his wife's back.
I think he was a trouble maker.
No comments:
Post a Comment